Are you planning to transfer to UW to complete the Environmental Studies major?
Here are some steps to prepare for this transition!
- Plan early by contacting the program adviser, Ana Wieman at email@example.com.
- Make sure to take courses that will count toward the degree requirements.
- Often transfer students find it advantagous to complete some requirements before transfering. For example, chemistry, biology, or statistics.
- Ask the adviser for the transfer planning guide for your local 2-year college.
- Schedule an appointment with the adviser for tips on applying to UW for the Environmental Studies major.
- Contact the adviser when you get accepted to UW to make sure you get into your classes that first quarter.
- Plan to register for ENVIR 295: Orientation to Environmental Studies, your first quarter.
Transfer students often complete the biology, chemistry, economics and statistics requirements before starting at UW.