Our partners provide rewarding opportunities for students to engage in applied environmental projects.
They work on pollution mitigation, energy policy, salmon recovery, sustainable food production, education, environmental justice and much more. Undergraduate students get to meet partners in the autumn and spring quarters in an organized meet and greet where students interact with partners and learn more about the Capstone internships they might want to pursue.
We invite you to host an undergraduate Capstone project.
Past partners have included:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- American Farmland Trust
- City of Seattle
- United States Forest Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- University of Washington
- Puget Soundkeeper Alliance
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
- Carnation Farmers Market